This page was last updated on 30/08/2023.
STRAREX respects your privacy and ensures that the personal information you provide us with is always treated confidentially.
Our use of collected data
For what purposes do we process which personal data?
- To carry out our services.
- For marketing purposes: to inform you about our services, events, etc.
- To optimize the STRAREX website.
Your personal data and third parties
STRAREX will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in carrying out the services as requested by you.
Your data will not otherwise be provided to third parties, unless we have your consent to do so or we are legally obliged to do so.
Our staff and any third parties we involve are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations.
When does STRAREX process your personal data?
- Where this is necessary in order to conclude and/or implement agreements with you.
- Where you have given your consent for this.
- Where this is necessary in order to serve the legitimate interests of STRAREX (for example, for direct marketing, defense against liability claims, or taking legal action) or of a third party, unless your rights or interests in respect of the protection of personal data outweigh those of STRAREX.
- Where this is a legal requirement.
What data is being stored?
- Email address
- Phone number (optional)
- Message (optional)
- Language choice
The data is stored on servers owned and secured by STRAREX or those of a third party, such as:
We will not combine this data with other personal data in our possession.
STRAREX commits itself to taking all reasonable measures to secure your personal data, and to limiting the chances of illicit access to or loss of your personal data as far as possible.
To measure the B2B usage of our website, we use the Leadinfo (based in Capelle aan den IJssel). This service shows us company names and addresses based on the IP addresses of our visitors. The IP address is not stored after use.
Our website employs technologies to improve its user-friendliness and to keep the website as interesting as possible for every visitor, known as cookies. Cookies are used to track how you use the website, to create reports about the website activity and to offer other services related to website activity and use of the Internet.
Because no contact details can be derived from cookies, such as address, e-mail or telephone number, cookies are not used for direct marketing via these channels.
- wordfence_verifiedHuman: checks if a visitor is a robot, does not store personalized information. Expires after 24h.
- uwfvt_xxxxxxxxxx: general geographic information is tracked to support wordfence_verifiedHuman. Expires after the visitor leaves the site.
- _icl_current_language: remembers the visitor’s choice of language. Expires after 30 days.
- _li_id.xxxx is a first party cookie to determine if the visitor is a new visitor or a returning visitor
- _li_ses.xxxx is a first party cookie to determine which pages have been visited during their session
You can configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. It is possible, however, that our website will not function correctly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Please find below a list of instructions for changing these settings for each browser:
You have a legal right to inspect and correct your personal data. You may also request its erasure, unless the processing and/or storage of your personal data is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information or for honoring STRAREX’s legal obligations.
You can contact us at email@example.com to do so. We are committed to attending to your message within a reasonable period.
If you do not believe we have responded appropriately to your complaint, you can raise this with the Belgian Data Protection Authority. (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/).
Questions and/or feedback